Saturday, October 22, 2011

Intermission

Hmmm....it's been way too long since I've updated my blog...this is what happens when you're having such a great time I suppose. We have been traveling now for 8 weeks or so...it's hard to keep track of the time (let alone the day of the week!). We have been to 12 countries so far (UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, and now Thailand) and have stayed in 24 hotels. We are in SE Asia until the end of December and have yet to go to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. We will be enjoying the islands in Thailand for a bit longer though :)

Niko and I are getting along famously...it's particularly remarkable how little we bicker for being together 24/7. We are not even half way through our trip and we are so excited to continue exploring! We are having the time of our lives and every place we go seems to be better than the last! I must say, however, that Thailand and Istanbul have been the highlights. Thailand is the most incredible place I've ever been to in my life. I am going to post to the blog in chronological order (don't want to jump the gun) but hope to catch up soon.
We feel so incredibly blessed to be on this journey together and you all are on our minds constantly. Love to all!

xoxo

Maggie & Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment